This role therefore requires an ability to build credible & strategic relationships with stakeholders along with taking responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of all recruitment needs.
* Lead day to day fulfilment of all vacancies in the region
* Manage all tasks related to recruitment: briefing profiles with managers, posting jobs, screening CVs, conducting interviews, develop new evaluation techniques, making job offers
* Collaborate with internal hiring partners on strategic and tactical recruitment through creative sourcing methods, networking, and employment branding
* Establish, cultivate and maintain solid working relationships with internal stakeholders (hiring managers, external relationships & other internal recruiting partners)
* Build a pipeline of top talent, and skilfully covert passive candidates through managing sourcing channels & identifying new sources of top talent
* Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of top talent, companies, competitive industries and trends
* Keep within targets all KPI's: time to accept, agency hire ratios, customer satisfaction and cost per hire.
* Meeting targets for the appropriate sourcing mix (low cost routes to market versus 3rd party agency).
* Understanding the local markets, monitoring and reviewing of the internal processes and legislation.
* Promote Air Products as an employer of choice, through all stages of the recruitment process.
You will possess:
- Languages - high level of proficiency in English, French and Dutch is a must. Knowledge of any other European languages will be a bonus.
* Proven full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in-house for a large matrix organization (agency experience maybe be considered, especially if specialised in the engineering sector)
* Proven ability to successfully prioritise and manage a large and diverse requisition workload
* Strong customer service mindset, yet possess the ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders in a professional manner
* Proactive approach with an ability to react quickly to changing priorities
* Adopts a positive attitude, optimistically takes on responsibilities to successful conclusion
* Previous experience of working with application tracking systems
* Strong influencing skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.