Calling all Recruiters! We are working with one of the worlds leading professional services firms for a Recruitment Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis owning your own client groups end to end recruitment and contributing to the firms talent acquisition strategy.
Reporting into the Head of Recruitment, you will have full end to end responsibility for your allocated roles with stakeholder interaction from day one. Additionally, this is a crucial point for the businesses growth and contribution to success so the opportunity to really add value is there with this opportunity.
More specifically, you will be responsible for;
- Liaise with hiring managers to assess recruitment needs, set route to market and manage expectations
- Lead on briefings with agencies, advertising internally and externally and promoting referrals
- Support with first stage interviewing and screening of candidates
- Manage the feedback and offer process
- Work with the wider HR and D&I team on recruitment related projects
- Develop and evolve employer branding
- Progress the business with a forward thinking, innovative talent acquisition strategy
You must have experience working in an end to end recruitment role, either within an agency or in house capacity. Alternatively, the business are open to looking at someone wanting to take a step up in their career from an Assistant/Coordinator level.
This team pride themselves on the high touch recruitment service delivered to both internal stakeholders as well as all candidates who engage with the organisation across all stages and are looking for someone who is like minded and passionate about people.
You will have the skills to successfully lead and manage a recruitment process, while sourcing and providing the firm with diverse and impressive talent across a number of business units.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply today! We want to hear from you!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.