A global financial client of ours is hiring for a dynamic recruiter to join their team for a remote, full-time opportunity.
With the company expanding globally, you will have the opportunity to be the first recruiter in the US Market. Not only will you be assisting in growth of the team, you will also help collaborate on how to build out the recruiting process. You will be partnering with stakeholders to develop hiring strategies and carry out the full cycle process. You will be recruiting for mid-level to executive level roles across all functions. This will be a very exciting opportunity for you to let your knowledge of recruiting shin and help build an organization.
As a recruiter, you will be a self-starter with a strong knowledge of the US hiring market. You will have a minimum of 5 years in general recruiting. Having experience working on a global scale is a major plus! You will do well in this role if you thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy collaborating and strategizing.
- Partners with key stakeholders to develop effective hiring objectives and sourcing strategies for a range of business functions including sales, marketing, product, and finance
- Recruits for all position levels from entry to mid-level up through Director level positions across all functions.
- Facilitates and leads the hiring process by conducting thorough intake and debrief meetings
- Follows through on qualified resumes and applications received to ensure that proper correspondence is sent to applicants; maintains resume and application database
- Carefully assesses job candidates' past performance, skills, knowledge, and attributes as predictors of job success
- Administers, understands, and utilizes the results of approved and validated pre-employment assessments to inform hiring decisions
- Follows up with interviewed candidates and candidates that are not selected and provides the rationale to ensure a good candidate experience
- Ensures early alignment of compensation expectations, effectively explains our total rewards package (base salary, bonus structure, equity, benefits, etc.), and negotiates and extends offers of employment to selected candidates
- Participates in committees and meetings as assigned
- Completes other duties as assigned
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# JSPR/208100. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # JSPR/208100. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.