Frazer Jones is now working with a prestigious law firm based in the heart of central London.
We are now looking to engage with People and Systems Data Analyst to implement a new HRIS systems for this organisation. This is a permanent vacancy set to have agile working arrangements in place.
You will be working alongside the HRIS and Systems Manager for this role and help implement SAP Success Factors by August 2021.
- Ensuring that the Firms processes develop in keeping with the 10 year vision
- Responsible for support the Firms diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Work with the department's reputation by showcasing methods where data insights (trends, MI reporting, predictive analysis etc) can be used to add value for the business
- Keeping up with ways to improve systems in order to drive engagement, deepen the experience for the end user and reduce the administrative burden on the People team
- Be the subject expert for data and reporting, ensuring it continues to support and optimise all our employee life cycle processes
- Execute regular data cleanses and reconciliations. Be confident in working with large sets of data, data manipulation as well as the ability to transform raw data into meaningful outputs
- Manage all people reporting and analytics requirements, ensuring data is accurate and easy to access. Working with internal system experts and strategic partners to develop dashboards and reports for our leaders
- Produce statistics and figures required for client pitches, compliance accreditations,
- Responsible for building and maintain complex employee reports via the People System and act as an escalation point for all people reporting queries. Working with standard HR report types such as sickness, holiday, headcount, demographic breakdowns, attrition/retention, diversity as well as being able to identify year on year trends
- Strong understanding of GDPR, and other data protection laws, this is to ensure any compliance concerns/issues are reported to the People Systems and Data Manager and/or People Director
- Experience in building and maintaining reporting / analytics in SAP Success Factors
- Background of HR functional and People Systems experience
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel (specifically 'vlookups', pivot tables, 'if' formulas etc.)
- Expertise in using PowerBI preferable
- Experience dealing with large sets of data and being able to manipulate this into meaningful outputs
- Critical thinker with attention to detail
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.