People Manager, Scale-up Tech.
London/Hybrid, up to £70,000 + benefits including stock options
This is an exciting time to join a Full stack Tech business that is already 7 years old and just secured Series B Funding, now in scale-up mode at 80 heads with plans to grow to 200 in the next 15 months they are looking to build into their growth strategy a People Manager to lead the focus exceptional employee experiences.
The People & Talent team are a key function that has driven the business growth to date and continue to attract, hire and enable the best talent in the market to be successful
You'll business partner with leaders to support leader capability and team performance. You'll be data driven to look at where the business is doing well and identify improvement areas with well researched and validated recommendations. You'll also be organisationally aware and on the ground listening to employees to ensure their voices are heard and needs are met.
Partnering with the People Director, you will help shape and grow the People function throughout 2022, there are clear defined career progression in this role.
Does this sound like you?
Significant experience in people operations and HR/people management. You may currently be a Head of People/People & Talent Manager/Snr HR Business Partner/HR Manager/People Operations Lead in a sizeable company (100+ person company required).
- Experienced drafting contracts and employment checks
- Demonstrable experience across a range of tooling and systems across the people team stack
- Experience with visa management and relocation handling
- Experience running payroll reports independently to finance to process
- Good understanding of UK employment law and recent changes
- Experience business partnering at the manager/leadership level
- Experience with employee relations/issue/grievance handling
Exceptional benefits are on offer, including 28 days holiday, private healthcare, pension, company expense card, Hack days& Lunch, stocked kitchens, bonus & stock options and more.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.