A leading International Law firm based in the City is looking for an L&D Manager on a 12 month FTC.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to manage the design and delivery of a range of global, regional and UK development initiatives for trainees, associates, senior associates, counsel, partners, and business services professionals.
This involves predominantly in-house programmes, workshops, and e-learning, and some commissioning and managing of external providers as appropriate.
You will work closely with Heads of Learning for Europe and MEA reviewing and moderating reports, providing strategic advice, offering guidance and support where needed.
In addition you will provide strategic advice and oversee the management and delivery of the Associate Development Program, collaborating with the wider EMEA team to ensure provision of a seamless development journey for newly qualified, junior and mid-associates.
Other key responsibilities include:
* Lead the UK mentoring program
* Collaborate with the Learning team globally, including contributing to the delivery of programs in other regions
* Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including across the wider People function (Talent, Culture & Change, Diversity & Inclusion, HR Business Partners)
* Line manage Learning & Development Adviser and Learning & Development Administrator
* Scope, design, deliver, and evaluate other development projects and initiatives as they arise
My client will prioritise candidates with proven experience and knowledge within Professional Service environments (Legal / Management Consultancy), this is to ensure they can hit the ground running.
Experience of coaching is highly desirable so to a coaching accreditation.
If this describes your experience and you are looking for an exciting and challenging contract, send your CV to Marcus at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.