Frazer Jones are partnering with a prestigious Law Firm who are looking for a People Assistant. The successful People Assistant must have previous experience in a similar administration level within a law firm. You must be able to manage and prioritise your own workload efficiently, paying strong attention to detail on all matters.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in Human Resources, you will need to be ambitious and take real pride in what you are doing, striving to always provide a first-class service and work proactively for the business. This role will incorporate all aspects of the recruitment process you will be responsible for providing full cycle recruiting for all business areas in the UK. Duties include sourcing, selecting, screening, and submitting candidates aligned with business or project needs across the firm.
People Assistant duties include:
- Scheduling interviews with candidates (face-to-face and video conference), taking into consideration different time zones and assessment formats.
- Preparing offer letters with numerous and variable requirements, including special compensation terms and conditions or more complex processing requirements (e.g. enhanced background checks)
- Oversee and enhance new joiner process; maintaining a new joiner tracker, ensure timely and positive contact prior to start date, to guide through the joiner process.
- Provide support with all HR administration tasks.
- Providing monthly payroll information and supporting the annual salary and bonus review process
- Process all administration of annual pay review, employee survey and HR statistics.
- Ensuring data integrity within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Support in Diversity and Inclusion processes
- Regularly review and update all HR policies, staying up to date with legislation.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Be educated to Degree level 2:1 or above ideally Law degree.
- Must have 2 + years pervious experience working in law firm or Professional services.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with potential candidates.
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- An understanding of HR best practice.
- Has an adaptable, flexible, and reliable approach to work.
- Has excellent attention to detail and is highly organised.
- Proficient reporting and analytics skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.