- Transformation focussed, strategic BP role sitting on the leadership team
- Help build leadership capability & drive commercial excellence
- Fast paced, dynamic & fun culture
- Salary Circa $180K - Hybrid/flexible work arrangement
- Open to 4 days per week
Join a leading Australian Media brand and work on progressive projects that will shape your career & HR toolkit.
Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, you will partner with two diverse, high profile client groups. Supported by a well-resourced CoE HR team, you will play a critical role in delivering strategy and business transformation, supporting senior Executive leadership teams, building capability and managing high impact change to drive business outcomes.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Lead a program of change & transformation from a people perspective
- Talent & Succession
- Leadership Assessments & capability building
- Coaching & Advice
You will demonstrate:
- An engaging style with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of HR trends & best practice
- Considerable Business Partner experience
- Experience developing leaders and driving culture
- Preparedness to switch between strategy & hands on partnering
- An energetic, enthusiastic & positive approach is essential
If you are looking to join a people first business and have a deep understanding of HR commercial's impact, then I would love to hear from you.
Please apply through the link below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential chat.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.