A diverse not-for-profit organisation based in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne is looking for a People and Culture Advisor to provide operational support to the business in all facets of Human Resources; including generalist HR advice, award/agreement interpretation and HRIS administration.
- Managing the on-boarding of new employees
- Apply sound knowledge of legislative frameworks applicable to employment arrangements
- Administration of HRIS System
- Produce timely and accurate reports
- The provision of accurate, informed and timely advice and information to managers and employees on Human Resource related matters
- Work with People and Culture team on continually improving processes
- Qualified in Human Resources
- Prior advisory experience
- Sound understanding of various HR software systems, PageUp experience an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills- must be confident to approach senior internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines in a timely manner and juggle various tasks at once
This is an initial 3-month contract with an ASAP start. If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/195359
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.