Our client are a leading name within the retail sector across Australia and New Zealand.
They have a reputation for not only providing THE leading range of product, but also a first class service their clients have come to expect.
Currently they are in pursuit of a Payroll Team Leader to join their Sydney HQ.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- have a proven track record of payroll management across an Australian and New Zealand employee base
- be able to lead a team from the front and by example
- want to get involved in not only BAU, but also have involvement with a systems implementation
- have had exposure to volume payroll and ideally time and attendance management
- want to take ownership of the payroll function and really run, drive and own its continued success
This role will award the right candidate with -
- entry into a market leader that is not only performing but continuing to grow
- the opportunity to drive their function autonomously but with continued support
- the chance to not only be involved in BAU activities but also the finalization of a payroll systems implementation
- a multifaceted role covering people management, systems and BAU
Work with an organisation that is the best at what they do, but will also allow you to utilise and diversify your skillset. This opportunity is offering a package of up to $180K.
For further information about this position please apply or if you wish to have a confidential discussion in general, call Linda Giacomantonio on 02 9236 9055.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.