Wellington, New Zealand
NZ$100000 - NZ$120000 per annum + Great benefits
seit 16 Tagen
A global fintech company based in New Zealand is looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their established HR function. Working closely with the UK shares services team you will be responsible for the NZ, Australia and Singapore payroll.
Reporting to the Head of HR Services in London, this role will manage and advise on Payroll processes and provide timely and accurate payroll reporting and data to the business as required. Specific responsibilities include:
- End-to end preparation and processing of the monthly payroll for NZ, Australia and Singapore with 3rd party suppliers.
- Liaising with employees on queries regarding tax, payroll, leave and superannuation.
- Manage key stakeholders to obtain relevant information and approvals required for payroll processing.
- Partnering with the HR team and Finance Business Partners for payroll review and approval.
- Ensure that the HRIS and other HR information systems are accurate and kept up to date with relevant payroll related activities.
- Be responsible for producing high quality accurate data and reports on core HR processes.
- Manage any payroll related audits, reviews and any payroll related projects.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- running Payroll processes end to end for 100+ employees and deep knowledge of relevant NZ payroll legislation.
- Australian and Singaporean payroll legislation experience is desirable but not essential.
- advanced excel knowledge;
- excellent attention to detail with a strong customer service focus.
- payroll systems such as iPayroll, Cloud Payroll or iAdmin would be very beneficial.
This role will require someone comfortable and effective working without close supervision.
This a permanent role ideally based in Wellington. The role is paying up to $120,000 and benefits include Health Insurance, Life Insurance, weekly yoga, discounted gym memberships and a wellness room. Please click to apply or for a confidential conversation please call Angela Franks on +61 (2) 9236 9054.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.