Are you passionate about Systems? Have you implemented the Workday payroll module previously and enjoy running HRIS projects? I am partnering with a London based insurance firm to source a Payroll HRIS Analyst to join the tema on a permanent basis.
- Assess requirements, perform impact assessments, design and build technical solutions to fulfil business requirements and promote the best possible user experience in Workday Payroll
- Support on Workday Payroll system changes and upgrades including the bi-annual Workday releases
- Perform detailed manipulation of complex data via tools such as spreadsheets and EIB's
- Develop and deliver payroll reporting from within Workday
- Respond to queries related to payroll processes and procedures
- Support with maintaining the ongoing design, configuration and deployment of Workday
- Support new system implementation project and cross functional initiatives
- Work with the Payroll team in the analysis, development, implementation and support of allocated payroll projects & changes
- Support automation and process improvements within Workday Payroll
- Ensure your own continuous professional development by participating in external networking and conferences groups
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.