We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Coordinator to join a global fashion brand with value-driven culture.
About the role
Reporting within the Finance team, this role will see you providing high quality payroll support where you will exercise your full function payroll knowledge whilst carrying out the following duties:
- Processing end-to-end payroll (fortnightly and off-cycle runs)
- Responding to and resolving queries and requests
- Working with Enterprise Agreements and applicable Awards
- Monthly reconciliation of payroll transactions and balances
- Assisting in the collation of documentation to determine accurate Workers' compensation payments
- Prior experience within payroll
- Previous experience working with major ERP systems (e.g Sage Micropay, Chris21, SAP)
- Understanding of payroll policies and procedures (AU & NZ)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High level attention to detail
Please click 'apply now' to forward a copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/207398
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.