Our client is seeking a Payroll and Benefit Assistant to assist them during a busy time.
You will be responsible for the following duties
- Assist with weekly and monthly payroll
- Timesheet Input
- Benefit Input
- Maintaining & checking new starter paperwork & records
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills (both written and telephony).
- Passion for customer service and always delivering high quality customer service Organisational and time management skills
- A high level of numeric ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective prioritising in a high pressure environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and organisational skills
- Strong accuracy and a natural attention to detail
Full time - 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
If you are interested or know anyone who is please contact Randa Ibrahim on 020 7332 2164 or click on the link to apply
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.