Experienced LMS Consultant/HR Reporting individual required to join this past paced global orgaisation on a 6 month contract.
- Generate and compile reports from SuccessFactors to enable Regional PX Leads and teams to understand trends and identify insights
- Supporting delivery of global learning programs via SuccessFactors LMS and manage queries
- Work closely with the Global Performance & Capability Manger and Learning Experience Lead to ensure learning assets are compatible/work effectively with the SF LMS
- Ensuring high standards of courseware development, through development and testing stages.
- Advanced excel skills (eg. Very comfortable constructing & maintaining Pivot tables, macros, using configured tables)
- Prior exposure to HR Information Systems
- HR degree or equivalent experience
Must be avaialble to start immediately.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and quote CR/200536
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.