A global and growing Law Firm are looking for an experienced Legal Learning Programme Management Professional to join their close-knit and collaborative team. You will work across all practice areas, identifying Legal Technical Learning needs and work with the wider L&D team and external vendors to identify and develop training programmes. The role will have line management responsibility. It is imperative you have an excellent knowledge of current Legislation; either a qualified Lawyer with operations and business training experience or extensive experience in working in Legal Practice areas and developing legal technical training.
Responsibilities will include:
- Stakeholder management and engagement to ensure that the Firm has exposure to all key areas of learning, legal information and training.
- Work with Lawyers, including Partners, to ensure all learning needs analysis is met.
- Continual professional development to ensure that all Legal knowledge and practice areas are relevant and up to date.
- Work in collaboration with the wider business teams as appropriate.
- Build a global platform for learning and access, ensuring all local legislation is adhered to.
- Qualified Lawyer is highly desirable and/or excellent knowledge of the Legal Sector.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and management experience is highly desirable.
- Experience with working with external vendors.
- Ability to work across multiple countries and time zones.
- Excellent IT skills and experience with working with learning technology.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please apply online.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.