Learning Manager - London - Hybrid / Remote Working - Construction - £55000-£65000 + £6000 Car Allowance
Newly created Learning Manager role (no line management) born out of the desire to grow the project manager expertise internally. Keen to grow people through the ranks in the Project Manager remit, which requires it's own L&D Business Partner to own the programme and create an academy-type of experience for the employees.
Job Title: Learning Manager, Project Management Capability
Business Unit: Enabling Functions
Location: London (with some homeworking)
One of our strategic aims is to increase the predictability of our project delivery. We commit to, and expect, high standards of project delivery and we are looking to further invest in and develop our Project Management (PM) community to ensure we create an outstanding customer experience through a focus on quality and exemplary project leadership. We are looking to provide focused development for our PM community, leading to improved standards, increased capability, and a clear career pathway for progression.
- Owning and developing career pathways for PM roles utilising internal and external expertise and aligning with the Association for Project Management framework
- Developing a training matrix for use across the business, so that core PM training plans can be developed by level/career pathway stage
- Ensuring managers are equipped to have development conversations with their Project Managers/Directors to assess them against the capabilities and build individual personal development plans
- Conducting learning needs analysis against the capabilities to gather information about where our development priorities should be for our PM community
- Working with HR colleagues to understand the talent profile of the PM community and using that information to inform development activities, ensuring the right development gets to the right audience
- Developing relevant training content that is clearly aligned to the PM capabilities, drawing upon best practice training design methods, and considering the different delivery channels the company can utilise to deliver learning to maximise learning transfer
- Delivery of face-to-face training courses, as required
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.