Frazer Jones is now representing a media organisation based in London on a remote working opportunity. We are searching for a Lead Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join this organisation on a permanent basis. We are looking for experienced reward professionals that are keen to move into the media space and thrive working in a large HR team environment. This role will allow you to work with stakeholders, share incentive plan ideas and be part of their international compensation and benefits environment. You will be liaising with colleagues in southern Europe regions and Benelux regions (EMEA).
- Responsible for in-depth analysis on regional Reward programs; assisting to conduct research, analysing data and identifies trends across Compensation and Benefits programs. Conducting data modelling, cost analysis and produces proposals to support new initiatives or improvements to existing plans.
- Act as an expert to an area of the business, partnering with HR business partners and providing consulting expertise on compensation related issues and initiatives.
- Work to provide presentation of creative PowerPoints/Google Slides and dashboards. Develops and delivers training / presentations to educate HR and managers on C&B initiatives.
- Creates engaging communication materials to educate employees about C&B plans and initiatives and ensures information available on the Portal is accurate.
- Responsible for supporting the benefit renewal process in countries, ensures information about plan changes are tracked centrally and supports the annual benefits budget process.
- Supports International salary survey data submissions, including matching of roles, transition of data and competitive analysis tools.
- Responsible for the International compensation management through the preparation of the annual competitive analysis, carrying out analysis to identify and track trends.
- Analyses data and prepares job pricing recommendations for executive, complex or niche roles.
- Responsible for managing of projects leading certain aspects of the work and working with stakeholders across HR and in multiple locations. Act to be responsible for helping to create project plans, run meetings, contribute to project design and ensuring projects are delivered as per requirements.
- Strong knowledge in Compensation plans
- Strong Microsoft excel, MS office skills, including Power Point.
- Strong Google sheets, Docs, and Slides skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills required
- HR system experience, with Success Factors and SAP experience (Desirable)
- Survey Data Provider knowledge. Towers Watson surveys and benchmarking methodology preferable
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Knowledge
- Strong Business Acumen skills and good team player
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.