Frazer Jones is partnering with an outstanding accountancy firm to find an L&D Coordinator (Early Talent) on a permanent basis for their London office. As part of a renowned global network, the firm continue to provide innovative solutions and meet clients' needs, utilising established expertise and a forward-thinking approach in all they do.
In this role, you will support the wider People Team, collaborating with the L&D Advisor and Early Talent Recruitment Advisor handling various responsibilities. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain insight into early talent development, from coordinating in-house training, to liaising with regional offices as well as external training providers. The role will push you to develop your career within L&D and Early Careers, giving dual exposure whilst being supported by the fantastic wider team in an inclusive work culture.
- Coordinate inhouse training, including handling trainee attendance and related administration
- Liaise with stakeholders regarding training feedback, suggesting appropriate amendments and solutions
- Pastoral role collaborating with L&D Advisor to check-in on trainees
- Support with related events and schemes
- Draft training contracts and handle new trainee administration
- Experience in Early Talent or L&D Coordination
- Excellent organisational skills with a proven ability to handle administrative tasks independently
- Excellent professional and communication skills
- Proactive and confident with an ability to innovate and take initiative
- Meticulous, determined and people-orientated, able to collaborate well with others
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.