Frazer Jones are partnering with a highly successful Insurance Company. This is a really exciting opportunity for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join their UK Talent Team on a six month Fixed Term Contract. This role will start remotely with a view to returning to their London offices.
This role is essentially a blend of Learning and Development and Recruitment Coordination. Duties will include:
- Scheduling L&D events.
- Arranging interviews and ensuring the recruitment process runs smoothly.
- Populating and updating information on the Learning Management System.
- Supporting succession planning and other talent development activities.
- Providing support and advice to users on how to navigate the Learning Management System and registering and tracking their development.
- Reporting on functional processes and activities alongside keeping track of attendance and registration updates.
Ideally you will:
- Be an adept user of Talent and L&D systems.
- Experience doing L&D and Recruitment Coordination in a Professional Services environment.
- Have great attention to detail and be able to operate accurately and efficiently.
- Have a desire to learn and develop yourself by reading relevant journals and completing courses to improve your own knowledge.
- Provide a first-class experience for hiring managers and candidates alike.
This is a newly created role and will be an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience within an International Company where you could come in and really make it your own. If you are immediately available and looking for your next step within Learning and Development and Talent Coordination then apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.