We have recently partnered with a top tier professional services firm to hire an L&D Coordinator to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the L&D Manager, you will be responsible managing the firms learning and development offering from an administrative and coordination perspective, with the opportunity to get involved in a variety of strategic project work.
More specifically, as an L&D Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- Leading and managing the firms training programmes for all business areas from an administrative perspective
- Maintaining the Learning Management System to ensure all events are up to date and accurate
- Being the first point of contact for training and development queries and escalating where necessary
- Working and liaising with external providers to ensure smooth running and effective training is run - while keeping up to date with procedure and approvals
- Supporting the L&D Advisor in managing the firms training budget and assessing training needs analysis
- Leading on inductions and coordinating events
- Ad hoc HR/L&D related project work
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in Learning and Development, with experience in either a similar position or an HR administrative role who is keen to take the next step in their career. This role sits within a high touch and highly successful team and business so you must have exceptional organisational skills, time management and precise attention to detail. To be really successful in this role, you will be a real relationship builder and have a thorough understanding of the need for a high level and detailed administration of the training programme on offer to all staff.
You must have demonstrable experience in either an HR or L&D function, ideally within the professional services industry and be able to display your passion for training and developing people.
If you are keen to hear more - please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.