We are working with a boutique professional services firm to hire an experienced L&D Advisor to join the team on a 12-18 month FTC. If you have experience working in an L&D function, ideally with both a design and delivery experience, then we want to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a L&D Advisor to join a fast paced and highly successful team, in a busy, challenging but rewarding role. Reporting into the Head of L&D, you will be responsible for ensuring all employees globally are able to receive a high touch, engaging training and development programme.
More specifically, you will be responsible for;
- Being the first point for queries and requests
- Designing and delivering soft skills programmes in line with business needs
- Keep up to date with relevant core programmes and enhancing and progressing where necessary
- Use innovation and initiative to progress with online and virtual learning
- Work with the wider team to conduct training needs analysis and proactively monitor requirements
- Maintain relationships with external providers and oversee the delivery of technical training courses
- Ad hoc project work with the L&D and wider HR team
You must have experience working at the advisory level within a learning, development or training function within the professional services. As you will be tasked with designing and delivering training independently, you will be expected to have extensive demonstrable experience in this area and be confident in doing so.
Additionally, you will be a team player, hard working and eager to make a positive impact. This role requires extremely strong attention to detail, organisational skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone eager to join a fantastic team with a lot of potential. If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.