Are you passionate about Learning and Development and want to join a fast-growing team within one of the top 20 chartered accountancy firms in the UK? If so, this exciting opportunity as a Learning and Development Administrator could be the perfect next step in your career!
- Supporting the student qualification workstream. E.g. Booking courses, working with training providers and onboarding.
- Supporting personal and management skills training. E.g. Organising internal training in line with the agreed process and wider L&D processes.
- Supporting the continued development of the L&D intranet pages.
- Supporting L&D Assistant Manager. E.g. Organising and scheduling training and events, reviewing feedback, running reports, creating news items on the firm's website and managing performance leader queries.
- General L&D related administration.
- Support with L&D projects and strategy
To be successful in this Learning and Development Administrator role, ideally, you will have;
- Minimum 6-12 months experience within an administrative position - preferably within HR or a team assistant capacity
- Be a mature self-starter who's passionate about Learning and Development and eager to build a career in this field.
- A positive personality and a high level of enthusiasm.
- Impeccable diary management and organisation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.