I am currently partnering with a global professional services business who are on the hunt for an L&D administrator to join their tight knit team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for someone to enhance their skills within the learning and development space and further play a key part in administering training events on both a national and international scale.
As the Learning and Development Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Administering face-to-face training in the London office
- Administering centrally-organised training events in the global offices supporting the L&D Co-ordinator
- Assisting in the administration of some local training events in global offices assisting office managers
- Administering the running of the learning management system globally
- Assisting with day-to-day L&D budgeting
- Recording and editing sessions
Candidates must have experience working within an L&D function within a professional services environment and further must be familiar with partnership structures. They will have approximately 1 year of experience within Learning and Development and will have excellent attention to detail.
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £30,000.
If interested, please apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.