An incredible opportunity to be part of a welcoming and supportive setting where you can develop and make a real difference in the world. My client is a damily business, geared to creating lasting value and unitied by an ambition to change industries and society for the better. Aspiration, entrepreneurism, encouraged, and rewarded with opportunities. Teams are deiverse, yet close-knit. This is a place where relationships and people matter.
- On,- and offboarding new employees on our HR/Payrolling system
- Process overtime and vacation allowance
- Manage queries from employees with payroll related issues
- Prepare, process and check the actual monthly payroll
- Process tax and pension-related deductions
- Create and analyse (financial) reporting of all employees
- Support with the optimisation of HR (payroll) process
- Prepare to onboard new entities into the organisation
What you will need
- Anywhere between1 tot 3 years experience in a similar role
- You have a great eye for detail and can work with tight deadlines
- You are well organised, structured and analytical in your work and when dealing with queries
- You have a great sense of responsibility
- You are aware, or willing to learn, on the changes in the regulatory framework of the discipline of payroll
- You are pro-active, clear communicator
- Experience with UNIT4 would be beneficial
- Ability to work in a Dutch and English working environment
Interested in learning more? Do not hesistate to apply today! I would be more than happy to get in touch andshare more on this exciting opportunity.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.