Our client, an international bank based in Frankfurt, is looking for an
Junior HR Business Partner (w/m/d)
If you want to join a dynamic EMEA HR team, where you will be working within the heart of the business this is the right place for you:
- You will provide day-to-day HR and intern recruitment services with employees based in 5 offices across EMEA.
- You will work with the London based HR team and support international HR initiatives including the annual performance process.
- You make sure that the clients corporate HR principles and practices are implemented across the business and are aligned to the overall people strategy.
- You will have a strong understanding of German employment law, and ideally have demonstrated experience working with high volume off-cycle intern recruitment.
- You have a bachelor's degree in HR or in Business Administration or related
- You have found experience in German labour law
- You are a driven and self-motivated and able to demonstrate prior effectiveness in a highly matrixed, international environment
- You have strong negotiation and influencing skills
- You are a team player with the ability to multi-task
- You are fluent in German and English.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.