A highly regarded global organisation headquartered in the south of Germany is looking for an international HR Manager to join the team. Reporting into the Head of Group HR this role will be responsible for managing geographically dispersed HR teams. This will include assigning the local HRBPs, assessing and anticipating HR related business needs, implementing the global HR processes and tools, partnership with the local country heads and local HRBPs as well as key HR CoEs in the Headquarters. The right candidate will deliver value-added support to meet people orientated goals of the organisation.
International HR Manager (f/m/d)
- Leading a large team of international HR Business Partners across the globe
- Support the effective delivery of a high performing HR services and initiatives, through the further development of the HR Business Partners, ensuring that high standards within the team are developed and maintained. This includes the establishment, optimisation and standardisation of strategies, concepts, operational processes and HR tools /systems
- Being the main point of contact and business consultant in all international HR topics, in alignment with the Head of Group HR and local management
- Developing practicable solutions for all HR-relevant topics in close cooperation with the HR Centre of Excellences
- Supporting and contributing to strategic HR projects and initiatives within the HR leadership team
- Supporting the further growth of the company also in the context of M&A activities as well as successful market development
- Being a partner and consultant for the management, deriving measures and tasks based on data trends and insights
- Accompanying and supporting managers in their personal development, organizational and team development and change management processes
- Sustainable strengthening of the trustful cooperation with the different countries and rapid establishment of a well-functioning network
- Several years of professional experience in leading HR business partnering for an international and dynamic organisation.
- Ability to understand business needs and anticipate future risks, develop simple and effective and practicable solutions
- Strong experience in working with employees and managers in an international and intercultural HR environment
- Solid expertise in international HR management incl. labour law for all European countries and international payroll, -contacting, -recruiting
- Ability to communicate effectively with all organisational levels
- Fast comprehension, analytical and structured approach, pro-active working method and hands-on mentality
- Successfully completed business administration studies with a focus on personnel and organizational management or comparable education
- Resilience, flexibility and willingness to travel
- Fluent language skills in English and German are required, other languages are advantageous
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.