City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
seit 16 Tagen
Frazer Jones are delighted to be working with a global insurance business to hire a Senior Compensation Analyst to support their global populations. Created through internal promotion, this role will report into the Internaional Total Rewards Lead and will sit in the wider compensation and benefits team. You will assist on supporting bonus rounds, including delivering annual global merit and bonus review cycle and global compensation budgets.
- Assist on performing benchmarking analysis of UK and International job architecting
- Lead of global monthly accrual reconciliations with assistance from Compensation & Benefits Senior Managers and Corporate Finance team.
- Assist on International territories with their salary survey submissions.
- Responsible for global annual merit and bonus review cycles
- Assist in job levelling projects for UK and International regions
- Use Workday in advanced compensation and reporting
- Work closely with UK HR team, submitting data to external salary surveys.
In return they are looking to meet experienced reward analysts who have advanced Excel Skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables, Macros) together with familiarity using WorkDay HRIS. Excellent organisational skills, good time management and ability to prioritise tasks is key, as is a focussed, detailed approach. Please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.