Frazer Jones has now partnered with a Mining organisation on a exclusive search, we are seeking a International Benefits Analyst to join this organisation on a permanent basis. This candidate would look after all international benefit processes for this matrix organisation and be part of their international network. You will be part of the people team and engage with stakeholders in the UK and South Africa. This role will have you engaged with the workforce within a culture that fosters safety, inclusion, innovation and performance. In this the client will create a sustainable competitive advantage for their organisation.
- Act as the first point of contact for Benefits queries, provide analytical and technical expertise, either directly or through the appointing and briefing of external advisors, in support of the Head of Executive Remuneration and Global Benefits Manager whilst designing a Global Benefits Strategy
- Work with the reward contacts in the business to understand the local benefits offering on determining global needs for the strategy
- Implement and devise detailed communications plan for new benefit design
- Devise completion plan across all geographies for the strategy
- Take the lead on managing UK benefits include PMI, pensions and others
- Keep in touch of regulatory and governance changes to pensions, advising on appropriate action, including across the UK and several other geographies.
- Contribute to benefits and reward projects as required
- Role will report into the Head of Executive Remuneration & Global Benefits
- Foster relations across the countries in global benefits and/or broader reward either in a consultancy or in-house environment (essential)
- Sound understanding of theories and practices in global benefits (essential) and broader reward and HR (desirable)
- Understanding of executive remuneration issues, including corporate governance and regulatory considerations (desirable)
- Pensions experience (desirable)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.