Urgent 12 Month Internal Recruitment Contract - Financial Services - Manchester.
We are delighted to work with a fast paced, fast growth Financial Services organisation in Manchester to recruit an Internal Recruiter on a 12 Month Contract basis. As Internal Recruiter you will specifically recruit for the Manchester site across all functions and look to ensure business leaders are attracting the right talent to allow them to meet expansion plans. You will become part of a UK Internal Recruitment Team, reporting into a Senior Recruitment Business Partner based in London.
- You will build strong relationships with stakeholders in order to understand growth plans, talent requirements and business goals.
- You will run recruitment processes from beginning to end in disciplines such as Operations, Financial Crime, Finance, Legal and IT.
- You will have an average of 25 live vacancies at any one point and therefore you mst have experience managing a similar work load.
- You will provide a high level of service to both internal and external stakeholders, building credibility and strong working relationships.
- You will source candidates directly and have experience using direct sourcing tools, such as LinkedIn Recruiter.
- You must be comfortable working in a manual process environment and keeping you own candidate trackers.
This is an exceptional opportunity to support the develop a recruitment function and would suit someone ambitious, entrepreneurial and self-motivated with in-house recruitment experience. You will work in an a fast paced, friendly and diverse workforce who are proud to represent a cohesive and collaborative working environment.
This is an urgent requirement for a hands on 360 recruiter with broad cross function, high volume (25-30) recruitment experience. This would suit someone confident dealing with senior stakeholdders and comfortable managing stakeholder relationships. For more information or a confidential discussion about your career aspirations please contact me on 01242 388068 or Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.