I'm currently partnering with a global Professional Services firm in the search for their Interim Senior HR Business Partner to support while the permanent search takes place for an initial 3 month contract.
Human Resources Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Provides strategic human resources direction and coaching to client groups of departments and offices.
- In conjunction with client group leadership teams, drives and delivers HR services and programs including:
- Talent development
- Organizational change
- Leadership strategies
- Aligning performance and skills
- Manager development
- Succession planning
- Employee relations
- Policy administration
- Establishes credible, collaborative relationships and acts as trusted advisor to leaders, managers, and staff.
- Leads from an influencing, proactive, consultative approach, and delivers results at all levels from strategic to hands-on and transactional.
- Manages hiring of staff positions for designated functions and offices.
- Develops recruiting processes, collaborating closely with and providing guidance to offices and hiring managers.
- Recommends and implements strategies to promote key recruiting objectives to attract talented diverse candidates.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business, human resources, organizational development or related field. Equivalent experience will be considered in place of a degree.
- Professional Services experience required, ideally Legal.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.