£60000 - £65000 per annum + + benefits
seit 16 Tagen
A great 6 month interim role is now available for an experienced Benefits Specialist to join an exciting Management Consultancy. The business is now looking to recuit an experienced Benefits Specialist to join them on an initial 6 month contract, supporting their UK and global population with comprehensive Benefits & Pensions advice. Reporting into the Head of Reward, you will be responsible for the development, management and administration of their Pension and Benefits portfolio.
- Manage the benefit provision identifying, evaluating, and implementing new initiatives as appropriate.
- Manage and deliver individual benefits, ensuring that they provide value for money, keep to high service standards, remain market competitive and are renewed in a timely and effective manner.
- You will be responsible for the strategic direction and ongoing relationships with all benefit suppliers and brokers and create mutually rewarding relationships with them.
- Continually focus on new communication initiatives, embracing both technology and collaboration with suppliers to further promote benefits across the workforce and develop and update benefit guidance and policies where necessary.
- Manage the pension and benefits budget, making sure they are kept within agreed limits for the financial year.
- Responsible for the operational management of the DB and DC Pension Schemes.
- Manage the annual calendar of pension for both DB and DC schemes, ensuring all processes are completed in a timely manner ensuring legislative deadlines are met (e.g. annual scheme return, reenrollment).
- Manage the internal risk register for pension schemes making sure both the employer and Trustees are kept updated with any changes or developments.
- Work closely with the scheme administrators to ensure they are providing a high level of service in the most cost-effective way.
- Be the subject matter expert for pension related matters assisting employees with queries.
- Manage and track DB Pension costs, produce quarterly papers for the Trustee, highlight any areas of concern and suggest ways to improve.
- Ensure continual compliance with pension regulatory requirements and legislation.
- Manage the relationships with Trustees and all relevant stakeholders both internally and externally.
As a result the business is looking to meet experienced Benefits Specialists who are immdiately availble and are able to commit for at least 6 months (there is a strong possiblity this role will become permanent). For further information, please contact Peter Francis
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.