Our client is a successful and international company which is specialised in logistics services for multinational e-commerce. The company is currently in the process of being established in Germany. We are looking for an HR Business Partner (m/f/d) in Berlin, who is interested in and able to implement and conceptualise processes in a start-up company.
HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
Tasks & responsibilities
- Responsibility for the entire employee lifecycle and HR processes including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, contracts, talent development and offboarding
- Conceptualise and implement best case practices for HR matters
- Working with the legal team to ensure compliance with local employment laws
- Planning employee compensation structures together with the global team
- Supporting the management team on HR-related issues, gathering insights on employees, advising on the right way to address HR matters
- Enabling talent mobility within the country and from abroad
- Managing the set-up of the local People team
- Several years of experience within Human Resources with a profound knowledge of labour law
- Experience in hyper-growth environments
- Professional experience in working with works councils is essential
- Excellent German and English language skills
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.