For a food production company in the Amsterdam area I am looking for a Human Resource Manager. In this role you will be reporting to the General Manager and are part of the Site Management Team and the Organisational Development Team.
The company is currently going through some exciting times. In the coming years they will be reopening a completely new build site. With opening this new site they want to focus more on robotics and AI. Next to that, there are plans to diversify the portfolio to fish and poultry.
Since the company is, on a daily base, dealing with perishable good, you truly are working in a high speeds environment. Generally the goods come in one day and are processed the other. This brings a large degree of dynamics and excitement to the job.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead, participate and/or execute various (local/ regional/group) HR projects, such as Organizational and Cultural Change, Performance-, Succession - and Capability Management
- In this role you will be managing a team of 5, consisting of a Payroll Specialist, 2 HR Advisors, an HR Assistant and a Training Officer.
- Professionalize and expand the e-learnings platform on topics such as on-boarding and safety
- Develop and execute an Employer Brand Strategy to attract, retain and develop individuals and teams
- Providing HR reports and information to the Management Team and Department Head
- Invest in and optimize the internal service level of the HR department
- Further development, support and coaching of the HR department
- At a minimum a Bachelor degree with at least 10 years of HR experience
- Stakeholder management capabilities
- Fluent in Dutch
- Conceptual thinking in combination with a pragmatic (can do) hands-on mentality
- Proactive and socially connected
Do you recognise yourself in the above described profile? Then please get in touch as soon as possible.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.