A global niche Professional Services firm is currently recruiting a Head of Australia to lead and grow their Human Capital Consulting business. Based in Sydney or Melbourne, this is a Director level role responsible for expanding the offering and driving revenue in the region.
This role owns the P&L and business strategy with a strong focus on building deep client relationships at the C-suite and HR Leadership levels in the Pacific region which is a growing market. You will engage with business and HR leaders to understand their business strategy and the human capital implications. You will be the People Leader leading the Australian consulting team and elevate the employee experience by providing the right mentorship and guidance.
The successful candidate for this dynamic and solutions led leadership role will be:
- A trusted advisor that will help CHROs and other senior leaders define the strategic direction of the HR function and guide them in achieving their vision.
- A business developer that elevates the client experience and the business by bringing in right market insights and solution led approach
- A thought leader that has established points of view and actively participates in the market to further the firm's eminence as a leading provider on HR advisory services
- A people leader that manages project teams and actively develops and mentors our consultants to help them achieve their potential
- A leader that can develop technology enabled solutions to grow our existing suite of consulting offerings
- Establish credibility and work closely with APAC Consulting leader, as well as other market leaders in APAC to develop and implement HR advisory solutions for the region
The ideal candidate will bring a passion for Human Capital Advisory and have a thorough understanding of HR Consulting. You also bring exemplary client service skills and ideally have previous experience working with a global, knowledge-oriented brand. You are able to navigate a fast-paced, technology-oriented organization. Your interpersonal and communications skills must be strongly evident, and you know how to prioritize initiatives and measure ROI. In addition, you will have:
- A University degree preferably in Business/ Human Resources and/or equivalent professional experience.
- Significant proven experience of managing a market / business in which a C-level audience has been the priority target audience, but meaningful B2B experience essential. Strong relationships with C-suites of government entities is a plus
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders to manage multiple priorities and deadlines, simultaneously.
- Excellent communicator, comfortable managing a vast array of cultures and stakeholders.
- Strong verbal, written, listening and proofreading skills. Attention to detail is a must. Ability to connect our various solutions in a cohesive way.
- An extremely collaborative and team-oriented approach; ability to work effectively with a range of team members from senior internal practice leaders to marketing team members located in other regions.
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with implementing public relations and social media.
- Highly analytical mindset, able to suggest / challenge based on facts.
- Start-up experience/mentality is not essential but hugely beneficial
The is an amazing opportunity to join a highly engaged and multicultural team in a growing and fast-moving environment. A unique opportunity to help build an exciting brand and business within an energetic, well connected team.
This a permanent role with a highly competitive salary + super and benefits based on experience. Role reference is AF/679607.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.