One of the World's most famous real estate owners/investors is now looking to recruit an HRIS Manager to join their London HQ and further develop their Workday platform. This newly created role will offer tremendous scope as you lead and manage the HRIS Team and the HR Technology portfolio of activities and manage the HR Systems support to all HR functions across the business. You will engage with and have strong visibility with the Senior HR Team, helping to steer the delivery of portfolio activities and to standardise approaches across the system landscape. Key repsonsibilities will be to own the change request and security framework in Workday and other HR systems that may be introduced, forging strong relationships with 3rd party suppliers ensuring services meet SLA's. Training will be a strong feature of this role, as you are responsible for HRIS training and communications to the wider business, ensuring data integrity is maintained. and system usage remains high. Key to this will the development of user friendly learning material that ensures all users have the tools and knowledge to enable maximise use of Workday.
Key duties will include:
- Manage Workday updates / upgrades from a functional and implementation perspective
- Manage and regularly report to the Senior HR Team on HR Technology portfolio activities
- Lead workshops to get a consolidated approach to new functionality or changes to existing functionality
- Lead and manage the HRIS team delivering support and HR Technology portfolio activities
- Provide statistics and SLAs / KPIs on workload and response times. Analyse statistics to identify where underlying issues can be addressed to reduce support queries
- Drive continuous improvement, system and delivery efficiencies
- Data quality monitoring and integration management
- Responsible for ensuring systems and integrations are maintained in accordance with the security and change framework and that all reference tables are updated in a timely manner
- Ensure all annual processes are scheduled within the overall HR technology portfolio of activities
- Develop reporting capabilities providing meaningful eInsight, analytics and dashboards
- Scoping of new requests, all enhancements / changes to be managed / approved in accordance with the change process and incorporated into the overall portfolio of HR Technology activities
- Manage the activities in the HR Technology portfolio and project manage any resultant projects. Lead on communications, technology advice and user experiences.
As a result the buinsess is looking to meet HRIS Managers who are experienced in Workday and integrations in a SaaS environment. Experience of testing and managing upgrades and enhancements and managing 3rd party suppliers. Management / coordination of system support and development teams, experience managing systems in accordance with best practice and corporate governance with a good understanding of Core HR processes. Ideally candidates will also have experience of process mapping and documentation skills and are able to develop (and deliver) group and individual training. In the first instance, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.