- Newly Created Role
- Leading Quants Fintech
- On-site only (3 days per month hybrid)
- £highly remunerated + bonus
I am working on an exclusive basis with a leading quants platform who are looking to recruit a newly created HRBP role to partner with their Research client group.
You will partner with senior leaders, managers, and employees across the Research function, which houses some of the most gifted mathematical, machine learning, and data science talent from across the globe. You will act as a link between HR and the Head of Research, the Research Operations Director and other Research leaders to help formulate and execute HR-related projects to support the growth and strategic objectives of the business.
As a high touch client group, you will be needed on-site 5 days per week as you provide an end-to-end employee life cycle experience as well as a priority focus on talent development.
My client is looking for a proactive and engaged HR professional who brings a positive mind-set, thrives on solving concrete, difficult business problems and can adapt quickly to an ever-evolving area of the business.
You will ideally have:
- Experience working within fast-paced research, technical or scientific organisation
- Excellent academics; a degree or above from a leading university (at least redbrick). A STEM degree is a plus!
- Evidence-based and data-driven approach to problem-solving; thoughtful approach that demonstrates good judgment and strong decision-making skills
- Proven experience building strong business partnerships and fostering relationships with employees and other stakeholders
- Seasoned HR professional, however noting this role is operationally driven but with a high touch client group
Please apply online if you are interested in exploring further.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.