Bristol based global client looking to hire an HR Systems Analyst on a 6 month FTC, the focus being to develop a robust approach to the global HR system security access.
Reporting to the HRIS lead this role is responsible for creating a global access security structure for HR systems and to implement this across the business. This will include:
- reviewing the existing security access in Peoplesoft and other related HR systems
- creating a new model and structure that is fit for purpose, and developing new roles and controls
- risk analysis of the new model and alternative solutions
- mapping of new security roles to job roles across the business
- develop the approach for joiners, leavers and any changes
- opportunities to automate, ensure good governance and controls are in place
This will involve collaboration across global HR teams to ensure that all global access is appropriate.
You will be able to demonstrate experience gained in a similar role building an system access security model ideally within HR systems. Experience of PeopleSoft and alternative HRIS and talent management systems is highly desirable.
This a 6 month FTC, you will need to be immediately available or possibly with a 4 weeks notice.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.