We are delighted to work with a great Law Firm to find the right candidate to help them as the HR Specialist, whilst their colleague is on maternity leave. They are a well-known company for their friendly work environment and impressive achievements over the years.
As the HR Specialist you bring strong HR experience to the team and already have some ER exposure and would like to develop that more within this role. The office is based in London and they offer hybrid working to let you have a nice work-life balance.
Some of your main duties will be:
- Support employees with any day-to-day HR issues.
- Meeting new joiners and following up with them and conducting exit interviews.
- Provide assistance to the Reward Manager and HR Managers.
- Liaising with external parties for any Learning & Development related activities.
- Assist with any projects.
Would you like to be the next member of this amazing HR team and develop your skills to the next step in your career? The HR Specialist has strong communication skills and knowledge of employment law.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.