You will be joining a highly established financial services business based in central London. The HR team of 6 have an excellent working culture that covers a global remit. They are looking for a HR Reward Partner to join the team that can take a lead on all reward and HRIS matters for the business. With a population of 200 it is a small but complex employee base to cover reward responsibilities for. The successful candidate will provide support and advice in delivering the global reward agenda, including the implementation of appropriate remuneration solutions, policies and procedures to comply with the application of regulatory remuneration rules applicable to the global businesses. You will also support in providing a professional HR advisory service, acting as a HR business partner. Duties will include but won't be limited to the following:
- Support and advice in delivering the global reward agenda
- Manage global benchmarking processes
- Support with the annual remuneration review process
- Support on the application of IFD/IFR and IFPR regulations
- Prepare the Remuneration Committee supporting documentation
- Liaise with the Head of HR Operations to ensure the effective delivery of the annual remuneration review process
- Co-ordinate the MRT assessment and communication processes
- Manage the renewal and administration of employee benefits arrangements including pension
- Complete HR and Reward analytic and reporting responsibilities
- Play a key role in all HRIS matters
- Act as the SME for Reward, HR analytics, HRIS and benefits
- Advice and liaise with hiring manager on all recruitment related matters
- Promote a positive employee relations environment, provide expert advice and guidance and conduct or participate in internal meetings as appropriate
- Develop and provide accurate HR metrics, reports and real time management information
To be considered for this role you must have experience as a Reward professional within a financial services business. It's essential you have compensation experience and an understanding of some of the regulatory reward requirements of an FCA regulated business. Ideally you will also have experience with benefits and working within a more generalist HR role but the team are also happy to train people up on this side of the position. The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified. You must be a highly competent user of Excel and a passion for working with both data and people. The ability to extract, analyse and present data with effective communication skills is absolutely key. You should also have excellent people, team work and customer service skills.
This position offers a candidate the opportunity to complete a strategic and evolving role that is a blend of Reward and HR with a global remit. As the company is small, the role offers a lot of variety and the opportunity to truly influence stakeholders, drive change and own the reward function. The business are offering £50-60k base salary depending on experience and offer one of the most attractive bonus schemes on the market. This is an excellent opportunity for either a HR BP/Manager to further develop their skills in Reward or a Reward professional that would like to further expand their financial services regulatory reward experience and also complete a role that encompasses some HR responsibilities. The business also offers a highly attractive non contributory pension scheme. You will also be joining a highly supportive, collaborative culture that just generally have a super nice team to work with for an enjoyable working environment.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.