HR Project Specialist
Frazer Jones is looking for HR Project Specialist to work a role within a boutique financial services firm for 6 months.
This role to start ASAP and will appeal to candidates with project experience specifically within TUPE and Benefits review. The ideal candidate will have worked as an end to end generalist but will have moved into the project space in recent years.
The business is going through a considerable time of change. Specifically, they are merging and this role focusses on the harmonisation of process, TUPE and standardising Benefit providers across all functions. Previous experience within a similar change process is essential.
- Project planning and management skills, ideally within a merger or buy out situation
- Experience of working in a changing environment and solid understanding of people processes
- Exceptional organisational skills working across a number of projects simultaneously
- Highly developed analytical skill set, ability to make connections across multiple work streams
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
If this describes your skill set and you are available to start a new role on short notice send your CV to Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.