The HR Project Manager is responsible for (re)defining HR processes, creating corresponding policies and procedures, plus embedding these within the organization together with the relevant stakeholders. Furthermore, this position is instrumental to streamline standardized workflows at an international level. We are looking for a colleague at our Amstelveen office.
Main duties of the role are as follows
International HR Project Management
* Identify, analyze and improve Employee Life Cycle processes within the organization
* Ensure that HR processes are embedded within the organization at an international level
* Utilize effective communication and follow-through of HR related processes
* Recognize and implement HR related improvements
* Develop and deliver key process trainings across all organizational levels
* Align closely with operational leaders in order to optimize stakeholder management
* Work closely alongside the HR Managers in the various countries and utilize their input
* Continue to build on a customer centric efficiency approach
Required Skills & Experience:
* 5+ years HR Generalist experience
* Operational experience in a commercially driven organization
* Project management experience
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Analytical and practical approach to problem solving
* Hands -on and resilient to work under pressure
* Ability to multi-task with strong time management skills and outstanding organizational skills
* Creative out of the box thinker
* Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
* Experience with HRIS software, ideally Success Factors
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.