Frazer Jones is now working with a law firm based in London in search of a HR Operations Analyst to join this organisation on a permanent basis. We are seeking HR professionals with an advisory/business partnering background to assist a large global HR team. You will work closely with the generalist team, reward team and recruitment. This role will be overseeing standardized operational reporting, ad-hoc requests and working with the Business Intelligence Group (BI Group) to facilitate operational reporting using people data. This role will also provide ad-hoc people analytics on behalf of the People function, HR Shared Services (HRSS) and other Business Services functions. The incumbent will contribute to the build of HR operational reports in PowerBI or other appropriate tools to ensure all people reporting is captured for delivery from the firm's data sources. The role will operate on a hybrid working model, 2- 3 days in the office and the rest from home.
- Own the portfolio of all operational reporting, ad-hoc reporting requests and people analytics requests within the People function
- Capture reporting requests from business stakeholders and ensure business needs are accurately captured, understood and delivered
- Oversee documentation of guidance related to all BAU people reporting
- Develop reports in PowerBI and other tools, working with other resources developing reports in these tools on behalf of the People function
- As directed by the Manager, HR Data and Reporting, work with HR Operations Leadership to establish efficient BAU reporting processes
- Create efficiencies within the current HRSS team in the aboard country supporting people operational reporting to enable them to be freed up to work on other HRSS or value add activities.
- Educate stakeholders (HR Business Partner team members and other functions) on effective conversations related to people data.
- Work closely with the BI Group to define and test operational people dashboards developed within that group
- Act as an SME on all People data requests from the BI group for cross-functional dashboards.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant people/HR reporting and analytics experience.
- Substantial knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI reporting techniques and tools.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of other reporting tools, such as MS Access, Tableau, Qlik etc., a plus
- Experience working both independently and, in a team, -oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple large projects.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.