We are partnered with a global Real Estate business to hire a HR Manager to be based in London, in a stand alone capacity. The role will be based in London on a Hybrid working basis. (Remote currently due to government guidelines)
The HR Manager in the UK is a standalone role that involves looking after all the aspects of the employee lifecycle and closely collaborating with country leadership to achieve the organisation's strategic objectives via the application of effective people management strategies. The person in this role acts as a cultural ambassador, helping the company to identify and retain talent with the right mindset.
This job requires an individual with an entrepreneurial and ownership approach who will understand and be passionate about our business and can align the people strategy to the company's strategic initiatives during a period of planned growth and constant change. It is also important to be able to influence and manage the expectations of both leadership and employees, challenge business leaders and facilitate changes where necessary.
- Partners closely with business leaders and Group HR on the localisation of the company's people strategy and the implementation of its components into daily business
- Assists & coaches business leaders in talent identification, manages the succession planning process, consults on the developmental activities of respective departments or individuals
- Acts as a trusted advisor in people related issues and leadership challenges
- Translates strategic business priorities into specific projects and initiatives, leads the initiatives identified in the monthly operations meetings (i.e., employee wellbeing, inclusion and diversity)
- Guides and monitors the progress of the performance management process, facilitates the process of performance calibration and the related salary and bonus review cycles
Recruitment & Selection
- Manages local recruitment and the onboarding process in line with a defined hiring plan
- Coordinates with the Group's talent acquisition function in the area of employer branding, recruitment campaigns and direct searching
- Coordinates with recruitment agents when needed
HR Operations (the role is supported by an increased HR ops headcount depending on the business growth)
- Manages all HR queries, from administrative requests to employee relation matters
- Maintains people data in HRIS, and regular reports on the agreed KPIs & initiatives progress to senior management
- Monitors compliance and legal obligations from an HR perspective (including health & safety), makes sure the business adheres to legislative requirements and takes necessary action, the setting up and maintaining of HR policies and processes in accordance with any changes
- Administers monthly pay runs in collaboration with an external payroll provider and the internal finance team
- Supports finance/external auditors with annual audits and P11D, PSA and P60 queries
- Handles HR-related invoices and the setting and monitoring of the local HR budget
- Is in charge of annual benefit selection in close cooperation with external partners
Projects & Organisational Development
- Collaborates with HR colleagues across the Group to develop and improve HR processes, policies and new ways of working
What's on offer?
The ideal candidate will come from a Stand alone HR role, or have extensive experience within an operational senior HR position. Flexible on industry background, our client operate within the Construction industry and therefore a background in this type of business would be advantageous.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.