Part time Standalone HR Manager - £48-£50,000 Pro rata. Brand new role due to company growth.
Located near to Chilton / Didcot, South Oxfordshire
This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive and hard working HR Manager to join a small SME business with big plans for the coming months and years. Currently at about 15 people in the business with plans to double in the next 6-9 months, the business manages a Real Estate site housing a large number of businesses and has plans to grow and develop so are looking for someone commercially aware who has the drive to make the business succeed.
This role will be part time - 3 days a week OR could be spilt over 5 days with shorter hours.
You will bring your experience and ideas to the table and really help develop the culture and assist the CEO and CFO in driving the business into an exciting place throughout the coming year and further beyond.
- As a Generalist HR Manager, this role has a lovely varied remit including:
- HR Operations: Managing employee relations, resolving conflicts, coaching, learning, development and guidance to all employees, the full employee life cycle as well as promoting company values.
- Benefits and Compensation - review and ensure they are cost efficient and relevant to attracting talent in the future, build and develop initiatives for the staff
- Recruitment; running recruitment campaigns end to end, manage third party vendors, negotiate fees and working with Key stakeholders
- Policy & Process; Look at the policy in place already, ensure it is fit for purpose and re-write as and where necessary.
- Projects: There will be many projects to get involved with and lead. A couple include, benefits and handbook review, HRIS implementation, policy review, on-boarding and joiner process and more.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A very strong Generalist HR Manager background - Experience in a standalone role previously is required.
- You will be hands on, able to multi task and be looking for a company that is growing and want to be a part of that journey
- CIPD qualification highly desirable
- Self motivated, keen and able to implement ideas and strong communication skills
- Ideally from a real estate or estate management background, however will consider other sector experience.
- Would have worked within a progressive and dynamic company in the past
If this role is of interest please apply online now to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.