PART TIME HR Manager £55k - £ 60k Pro rata. 22.5 hours per week. For a SME business in North West London in the FMCG sector.
Working for a brand that has worked hard to get to where it is today and is doing extremely well, with continued growth and sales, established around 10 years ago and going from strength to strength from a cultural and people aspect as well as in profitability, now is the time to hire a HR Manager due to growth and their exciting vision for the future.
This is a PART TIME role, 22.5 hours a week - either over 3 days or a few hours a day. Based at the offices in North West London. Parking available. Please only apply if you are looking for Part Time work.
- This role is to work closely with the Founders and Leadership team to oversee the people agenda and deliver the HR plan, it is to run the HR function reporting into the Co-Founder.
- This is a stand alone HR Manager role. Hands on, fully operational and a nice balance of strategic plans for the future too
- Overseeing a workforce of c.100 people, Head office and product production.
- You will be responsible for everything HR related - All operational to include: recruitment, employee relations, reward and benefits, payroll, employee lifecycle, policy and processes
- You will build engagement in the business and look at implementing initiatives working closely with the marketing team to ensure that employee branding mirrors the internal and external message
- To set up and work with external parties to give back to the community, working on social purpose projects and lead and run these.
- You will be looking for part time work!
- You will have strong HR experience gained in a stand alone HR Manager role previously working for a start up or SME brand.
- Experience ideally from the FMCG sector, however similar sectors will be considered.
- You will have strong and comprehensive experience of HR practices in a generalist role previously, strong UK law knowledge
- You will be a leader and a team player, you will care about the work you do and the people around you and want to get the best out of them and see them develop, you will have innovative ideas and be able to implement and make a success of them
- You will be a relationship builder and enjoy being part of a business that is new, fresh, has great ideas and is really going places!
If this sounds like you please apply online. Please note that due to extremely high application volumes at present it may take slightly longer to reply to your application, please bear with me!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.