Would you like to work for one of the World's largest banks in an exciting, dynamic and international environment?
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Shared Services for our Human Resources Division in Amsterdam.
Main purpose of the role
The HR Shared Services department is a key service delivery team sitting with the HR Division providing support and service to all employees across the business.
This job sits within the HR Shared Services Team, servicing all employees and branch-based HR Team teams. This is a key, client-facing role, delivering quality HR Shared Service support and advice to all MUFG employees and HR in the below locations:
One of your responsibilities is to lead, manage and develop the HR Shared Services team to achieve their goal of being a trusted and knowledgeable team, committed to providing a proficient service to their client groups across relevant branches.
Furthermore, to providing oversight, leadership and support for employee relations matters in line with local legislation and being an escalation point for discussion, decision and support for all employee lifecycle and employee relations matters handled by wider team.
The aim of this role is to lead on the strategic transformation required to deliver an effective and efficient HR Shared Service to the business, centred on high quality service.
The role will focus on continuous improvement, monitoring and measuring the service delivered to the business by reviewing performance against SLAs, responding to customer feedback, ongoing process improvements, up skilling and proactive support to MUFG.
A key objective in role will be to create a culture that delivers best in class service whilst identifying areas of improvement and best practice throughout the operation
Integrity and Responsibility
- Balance Risk with Opportunity
- Customer Focus
- Demonstrate Global Perspective
Professionalism and Teamwork
- Drive For Results
- Collaborate and Build Partnerships
- Communicate Effectively and Professionally
Challenge Ourselves To Grow
- Influence and Inspire Others
- Lead Change & Seek Continuous Improvement
- Think Strategically
- Manage and Develop Talent
What do they have to offer:
A role in one of the largest banks of the world in a growing and international environment. You have various opportunities to develop yourself and we will support you with that by offering various training and development possibilities. Besides that:
- Gross salary based on experience and consistent with the market
- 8% holiday allowance and 13th month payment.
- 29 vacation days per year. Optional you can buy 15 additional days.
- Possibility to order Office Equipment's via GZ (up to €500,-)
- Bicycle plan (fiscal benefit)
- Company fitness (fiscal benefit)
- Employee contribution towards Pension insurance (max 5%, currently 2%), our pension scheme is based on a defined contribution scheme. (Allianz)
- Training & development possibilities paid by the bank (internal rules)
- Health insurance: Collective premiums offered, for own expense.
Our client would like to do an interview as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! If you have any questions or would like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
This role not for you? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, then we will be happy to help you further
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.