We are delighted to work with an internationally recognised, market leading organisation to recruit a permanent HR Manager to be based in Liverpool, supporting HR Shared Services. As the HR Manager for HR Shared Services, you will become part of a hugely successful Global HR team and have direct responsibility for managing 3 teams who support approx 4500 employees.
- You will lead, motivate and drive these teams to provide the highest quality of service and promote a culture of continuous improvement and development.
- You will coach, motivate and upskill your teams to ensure they are hitting KPIs/SLAs, surpassing expectations and the needs of the business both now and in the future.
- You will pro-actively engage with stakeholders, building and maintaining strong relationships, working collaboratively to identify process improvements, efficiencies and operational effectiveness.
- You will support the delivery of HR strategy and the people agenda within the team and take a lead on managing all projects for the HR SSC. These projects and improvements will be identified and recommended by you as the expert, on best practice and shared services operational excellence.
- You will create transparency of operational performance for senior stakeholders and customers ensuring that service management (scorecards and KPIs) are embedded and continuously worked towards.
- Due to high level of stakeholder engagement and management it is essential you have worked in a business partnering capacity, demonstrating the ability to work collaboratively with various functions, influencing stakeholders and proactively improving functions & processes.
The successful candidate will be a strong HR Manger/ HR Business Partner/ Head of HR with significant people leadership and management experience gained within a shared service centre environment. They will need to be driven, professional, passionate and focussed on process improvement. They are innovative, flexible in their working style, have high expectations in terms of service delivery and exceptional communication skills. This is a unique opportunity to directly impact the development of this HR SSC.
In return you will receive a salary £75,000 - £85,000 + £7000 car allowance and a competitive benefits package which includes private healthcare and a contributory pension scheme (10%:5%). If you are a strong people manager with a keen eye for process improvements, comfortable managing senior stakeholders and working with a shared service centre/matrix organisation please get in touch today to further discuss this fantastic opportunity on either 01242 388068 or Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.