My client an education provider are looking to hire a HR Manager on a permanent basis in South West London. Working in a standalone capacity you will be responsible for the full HR lifecyle and also compliance.
Duties will include:
- Lead and direct the HR department to deliver a comprehensive HR service
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment legislation and ensuring all staff are up to date with any change in policy
- Provide guidance on all employee relations, including disciplinary, grievance, capability and sickness matters.
- Overseeing the administration of all staffing resource requirements including maternity and paternity issues, sickness and absences.
- To establish a HR Department reporting system for Line Managers.
- Overseeing all drafting of Adverts and Job Descriptions.
- Overseeing the recruitment process for shortlisting and interviews.
- Drafting and issuing all offers and contractual paperwork.
- Responsibility for our online training platform for all staff.
- Reviewing the performance review and appraisal process for all staff to identify training needs.
- Coaching managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Responsibility for all legislative and other compliance issues with particular regard to safeguarding and child protection.
- Responsibility for the Single Central Register
- Act as the Data Compliance Officer - responsible for the Data Protection Policy, Privacy Notices and dealing with any data breaches or Subject Access Requests
- Responsible for risk management including business continuity planning
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Previous experience in working in the education sector
- Experience managing compliance processes
- A minimum of three years human resource management
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.