Our client is a leading accountancy and business advisory organisation with a strong global foothold within the industry. Their fast-moving, dynamic outlook on the business, allows their employees to thrive within the company and deliver the best service for their clients.
- The client is looking for an HR Manager to join their wider HR team and work both collaboratively and independently to achieve the business objectives for the company.
- This role will work on embedding their new accreditation programme
- You will coordinate with the HR teams based in other regions across the globe to provide support to Global business heads based in London
- You will also manage various tasks including, but not limited to:
- Talent Acquisition & Resourcing
- Employee Relations
- Learning & Development
- Compensation & Benefits
- Change Management
The ideal candidate should have the following skills, experience, and knowledge in order to succeed in this role.
- Strong familiarity with delivering performance and talent management solutions across a varied business structure is beneficial but not a prerequisite
- Previous involvement in managing employee relations issues and complex compensation structures
- HR knowledge within the financial services/banking sector
- Proven capability to build strong relationships as a trusted consultant to a demanding client group
- Understanding of current UK employment laws
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Office (including but not limited to Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Commercial awareness and ability to evaluate people risk
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.